The past week has been very busy. I mean I have breaks like watching T.V, but still I did way too much work.
Ever since we moved to Texas, studying has been my number 1 priority. I mean everyone in our family’s priority.
There is not a lot of homework, during school days, there’s barely any. Now, that it’s summer we don’t have any homework.
But what we do have is studies. In our old school, there wasn’t much studies. Now, in Texas, the standards are very different.
First, there is too much violin practice. Plus, I am doing reading. We have a test called TAG, if you want to learn math that is about your level like for 9th and 10th and this is for you. I want to take the test, so I could be in the advanced math classes next year. Not only do I have to practice math, I have to practice English, science and social studies.
There are also a lot of levels on violin, if I have to keep up, I have to put in a lot of effort.
Now, there’s the blog and the YouTube channel, since more people have been visiting for the last 28 days, I have to keep posting. Without no where to tell how much busy I am, I decided to write it down on the blog. Woohoo!!!!
My Normal Schedule (The Past Week)
This is what my normal schedule looks like:
- Wake up at 7:00
- Water the plants
- Have breakfast
- After that I start working on the blog.
- Then, I would have lunch
- After having lunch I would watch something on the T.V
- Next, At 2 and 3 I would start shooting some videos for the YouTube
- After at 3 and 4 I would start doing math, I am practicing for 7th, 8th, Algebra 1 and Algebra 2, just to be sure, that they won’t give me some questions that are hard on the test.
- And 4-5 is reading time. Right now I am reading a novel about Japanese Americans that is super thick and big.
- Now, time for practicing violin. I do scales, then vibrato, and then, a choice of music (yesterday, I played Blackpink “Pretty Savage”) Finally, I practice all the positions, 3rd, and the 5th.
- By the time, I am done with all this it would be probably 7 and I would start editing, the videos I shot before.
- But that’s not the end, then I practice new vocabulary and calligraphy. Phew!!!
By the time, I am done I am exhausted, so I would probably start watching T.V and lose track of my time and then sleep at 11:00.
Some of the books I that I read is the one that I was talking about before about the Japanese Americans is called “When Can We Come Back to America???” The other one is Wonder, it’s my all time favorite, I read it each year on summer break.
Just so I could remind myself how hard life can be, just like how the past week, just like the weeks before that was. This book also reminds me to be strong. If you’ve never heard of Wonder, you could get it on Amazon. Plus, if you wanna know if the book is appropriate for you, you can check out other posts from Twinsparkle.com that have a summary of Wonder.
I get it, ever since I’ve moved to Texas all I’ve been doing is studying, seems like studying can never end, it’s like a long path that never ends, no matter how far you go. But guess what, denying my schedule, I hope I can get into TAG this year.
I might feel like the coming weeks and the past week was hard, but guess what I’m going to try and see what levels I can reach.
Thank you so much for reading this, it means so much to me, and please check out Twinsparkle YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMH6D1L7nNjDeWuIFKgGcOA and if you want to see a summary of the book Wonder, it’s best you don’t go searching through google, because I wrote one on our channel: https://twinsparkle.com/wonder-a-daring-journey-new-york-times-1-bestseller/