Hello everyone, today I am going to write about how to do easy rock painting and the benefits of rocks. And there are some fun facts that people could learn about rocks. Hope you love and learn.
To start off, I am going to tell fun facts about rocks.
- The word “igneous” comes from the Latin word “ignis” which means “of fire.”
- It takes millions of years for a rock to change shape.
- Magma turns into igneous rock after it cools.
- There are lots and lots of quartz types. The first three are Citrine, Rose quartz, and Smoky quartz.
The benefits of rocks are increasing more and more in our daily life. For example, we use lots and lots of rocks to make roads, all around the world are roads and that means all around us are rocks. Another example is housing. Houses are made of bricks and like you guessed bricks are a type of rock too, and that also means that there are rocks all around us and we are living inside rocks!!!
Pretty cool right? Yeah, that’s what I thought. Lastly, my third example is that jewelry, from rocks we get a lot of jewelry. One, necklace. Two, rings!!! Like decoration and paperweights. These might be small benefits of rocks but they are big in the real world.
You can use rocks in many ways, for example, you can use them like to make a little house for playing. And you can use them to make a little garden!!! Then you could put seeds in it and then it’ll grow. And like these things you could use rocks for doing anything.
All in all, these are some facts, benefits of rocks, and uses of rocks that I was writing about and there are more than these. I read a lot of rock books and found these AMAZING fun facts. Also, I am kind of so much into rocks, and I will write more facts and stories about rocks in the future.
Now for the fun part, some crafts that you could do in rocks are rock painting. I even did rock painting on our family’s youtube channel. And it came so good. First, I am going to explain the materials.
Things you will need for an easy rock painting:
- Paint, you can use any color, but in my video I use purple.
- Beads, you will need beads if you need to like the eyes or decorations.
- Pipe strings, you will need that so you could make antennas. I think you guys are guessing what I painted.
- School glue, you will need that so you could stick the beads and the pipe strings.
- Pencils, you will need that so you could mark the head and the body.
- Paper Towels, so you won’t get your hands dirty.
- Paintbrush, to paint.
Finally, you will need some rocks to do the rock painting.
Like all of you guessed, yes!!! I made an insect.
You will have a lot of fun when you are painting these rocks. If you make a mistake it is ok, you can try again. Hope you had fun painting your rock. And below is the link that you could use if you don’t know how to do this by yourself. I will also post other links so you could watch more videos on our channels and if you visit please subscribe to our channel.
- The rock painting,https://youtu.be/FSR2yRgz_5k
- The persuasive essay, https://youtu.be/GHZrHapoAr8
- The story blurb,https://youtu.be/WzH5OImlfjA
- The pull-up card, https://youtu.be/gq1SPKhIVXc
- The illusion drawing,https://youtu.be/gq1SPKhIVXc
Here is a super awesome post I’m sure you’ll love https://twinsparkle.com/young-entrepreneurs-a-dangerous-field/